Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can resolve most browser-related issues on our site. Included below are instructions for the most common browsers used on our site:
Internet Explorer 11:
- Click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar to open Internet Explorer (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Match).
- Click the "Tools" button, point to "Safety," and then click "Delete Browsing History."
- Click the Firefox icon in the taskbar to open Firefox (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Match).
- Hover over "History" and click on "Clear Recent History."
- Click on the dropdown for "Time range to clear" and select "Everything."
- Click on the down arrow next to "Details" and make sure "Cookies" and "Cache" are selected.
- Click on "Clear Now" and close the "Clear Recent History" window.
- Click the Safari icon in the taskbar to open Safari (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Match).
- Select Safari from the menu bar.
- Select "Preferences."
- Click "Privacy."
- Click "Remove All Website Data."
- Close Safari, restart the browser and try again (it may be helpful to restart the computer).
- Click the Chrome icon in the taskbar to open Chrome (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Match).
- Click the three-dot icon in the Chrome browser toolbar.
- Select "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the "Privacy and security" section, click the "Clear Browsing Data" button.
- In the drop-down menu for Time Range, choose "All time."
- Check off "Browsing history," "Download history," "Cookies and other site data," and "Cached images and files."
- Click the "Clear Data" button.
- Close Chrome, restart the browser, and try logging in to Match again.
- Click the Edge icon in the taskbar to open Edge (if the browser is already open, navigate away from Match).
- Click the three-line icon on the in the top right corner.
- Click the clock-shaped "History" button.
- Select "Cookies and saved website data" and "Cached data and files," and click "Clear."
If you do not use one of the above mentioned browers, please refer to the Help feature for your browser.