Tips for Photos
Whether you're a new member or simply want a fresh look, adding new photos can really help improve your experience on the site.
Your Primary Photo
- DO use a good headshot or a shot of your head and shoulders.
- DO smile!
- DO use a recent photo.
- DO make it a photo of just you.
- DON'T wear sunglasses or a hat.
Your Secondary Photos
- DO show yourself in your element!
- DO feel free to post a photo of your favorite things (for example: your garden, travel shots, pets, etc.).
- DO let us see your favorite people.
- DON'T submit photos of your kids without you.
- DON'T use copyrighted material or images of celebrities.
Here are some examples of great Primary photos:
Here are some examples of Secondary photos. These photos don’t qualify as Primary photos, but they do a great job of showing the member’s personality, hobbies, and passions.